Projects - Production of fuels from biomass
FINANCIAL MECHANISM OF THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA 2009-2014
MINISTRY OF ECONOMY AND ENERGY
PROGRAMME BG04 ENERGY EFFICIENCY AND RENEWABLE ENERGY
GRANT SCHEME: BG04-03-04
PRODUCTION OF FUELS FROM BIOMASS
„Program BG04 " Energy efficiency and renewable energy " on the financial mechanism of the European Economic Area ( FM of EEA) 2009-2014 will contribute in long term to:
- Reduction of emissions of greenhouse gases and air polution – up to 35 000 tn СО2.
- Liberalisation of Bulgarian energy market, integration of RES in the market, based on the Nordic model.
Set objectives will be achieved with a range of measures targeted to improvement of energy efficiency such as:
- Replacement of heating installations and changing the fuels;
- Increased use of renewable energy sources (RES) for heat generation ( heat pumps, biomass, solar and geothermal energy )
- Production of fuels for heating from biomass for instance pellets
In 2015 “Inter Machinex” Ltd has won a project on Program BG04 " Energy efficiency and renewable energy " – FM of EEA 2009-2014 in the part Production of fuels from biomass –pellets.
Program Operator : Ministry of Economics , Energy and Tourism ( now Ministry of Economics and Energy - MEE).
Donor program Partner: Norvegian Water and Energy Directorate (NVE) of Norvegian Ministry of Petroleum and Energy
Direct Partner : Norwegian Forestry Group
Project partner of “InterMachinex” Ltd, Norwegian Forestry Group is a company with proven capacity in activities related to forests’ protection. The company has experience in public and private sectors. It has successfully implemented projects in their area of competence in countries of Eastern Europe, Africa, Asia and Latin America
With decision of the BG04 Programme Operator referring project proposal with ref.Nr: BG04-03-04-017 was signed a contract with subject “ Investment in an installation for increasing of production capacity and improving the quality in production of pellets from wood waste” as per which was awarded grant, aiming 100% increase of production capacity and efficiency of the plant, and substantial improvement of pellets produced from wood waste.
For project implementation the partners formed management teams ensuring that planning, monitoring and implementation of all project activities will be carried out in a transparent and feedback between team members, which will help ensure the efficiency of project activities and sought results.
The major project activity is purchasing, delivery and commissioning of an installation for increasing of production capacity which includes two systems:
1. Basic facility for providing increase and improvement of capacity in manufacturing pellets with delivery and commissioning of following machines with deadline for execution until December 8th, 2015 :
- Bark peeling machine
- Rubber conveyer belt
- Sieve shaker
- Preheating oven
- Maze accelerators
- Duct + cyclone
- High pressure fan
- Storage hopper
- Fork Lift Truck
2. Additional supporting equipment for automation of packing of produced pellets and auxiliary units with deadline for execution until December 31st, 2015 :
- Stretch packing machine and sticking machine.
- Hydraulic log clamping unit
- Fork Lift Truck
Currently the project is running at full power with delivery and commissioning of most of required machines and units
Project completion is planned towards February 2016
The present site as per programemm e BG04 provisions has to issue regualarly actual information on implementation of the project activities supported with pictures.